Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What type of homeschooler are you?

There are so many ways to home educate! Classical; year round; natural learning; Charlotte Mason; school at home, the list could possibly be endless. I am drawn to the possibility of year round home schooling. When all three of my boys are home I think we will give it a go, as I dislike the 6 week break at the end of the traditional Australian school year. I would like to school for 40 weeks, but in a combination that works for us.

I was recently thinking that perhaps I could invent a new type of home education category that would fit in nicely with year round home education. I would like to home school 3 weeks out of 4, and call myself a "Pre-menstrual Homeschooler." I think it could catch on!
I'm just joking by the way!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Yes tricia,
It would be amusing? very tongue in cheek.Leanne

Anonymous said...

Lol, that's an interesting thought ... well, if it works ....

ps - This is a lovley post....

I have your blog saved in my favourites and I do pop in at times to read the stories here - You have a beautiful blog.

Recently I was given an award - Premio Dardos - for my blog and part of that award is to pass it on to other blogs. I have listed your blog as one of them. This is my first and it's probably an unusual thing here but I'd love to pass it on to your blog too if you're happy to accept it.

God Bless,
Elena

Anonymous said...

I would be honored Elena!!! Tha k you so much. I'm glad you like my little blog.

Tricia said...

Opps, I didn't mean for that to be anonymous